Pages

Thursday 19 December 2013

Marshmallow Salad


I couldn’t seem to find this recipe online or in my cooking books either, and well yet again I asked on facebook and I ended up with three different versions. This is the one I like the most and the one I was looking for. I’m going to make it as one of many things for Christmas dinner!

- 1 tub Nutria Whip or Cool Whip
- 1 box Jell-o Powder (flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Can of Pineapple (drained)
- Can of Mandarin Oranges (Drained)
- ½ cup Coconut

Mix whip cream and Jell-o powder together (leave little behind for sprinkling on top). Mix in mini marshmallows, pineapple (crushed works best), mandarins, and coconut. Scoop into nice bowl. Sprinkle remaining Jel-lo powder on top. Put in fridge to set (2 hours in best).

Have any good ideas, or substitutes for this....share them, leave a comment, I’d love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...