Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Baking My Way: Cherry Chocolate Kisses


These are some tasty cookies! As you can see, they went quickly! I highly suggest them and they're pretty easy to make too!

1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup butter
2 teasp. maraschino cherry juice
1/2 teasp. almond extract
few drops red food coloring
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teasp salt
1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
approx 48 extra large chocolate chips or 48 chocolate kisses
  •  combine sugar, butter, cherry juice, almond extract, and the food coloring. blend well
  • lightly spoon flour into measuring cup. mix in the salt
  • mix flour mixture with the butter mixture
  • add cherries
  • shape into 1'' balls. place 2'' apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet
  • bake at 350' for 8-10 mins
  • immediately after baking top each cookie with a kiss. press down firmly.. remove from cookie sheets

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I bought a bottle of cherries to make cookies & I think I've finally found the right recipe. I love the chocolate heart pressed into the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow well I'm glad I could help! They are a great recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback! I enjoy reading each one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...